18 August 2014

ATTIRE - welcome to the wardrobe




i've been really jealous of Megan (from Pages by Megan) and Lydia (from Lydiafayejones) wearing longline duster coats and not looking swamped. being short, i never thought a duster coat would be an option for me so i've never really looked at them! but then i came across this beauty in bullring selfridges topshop. there were only a few left so i'd imagine they've been popular! 
i have "shoppers-block" at the moment. i feel there is nothing in the shops i desireeee...i've decided i need to try something different to what i'd usually opt for. i would normally choose a tailor jacket/ coat - which is, well more girly! so the khaki colour and cocoon shape caught my attention straight away. 
i'm madly in love with my new, and first duster coat!

find the topshop duster top here
crop top - fashion union
jeans - asos
rings - tiny shop in portugal
sandals - river island



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog.
    You should try the duster coat. Im tiny and I wear it!

    Petite Side Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you've styled this beaut coat! I agree with you about dusters, I'm quite short and have a very small build so I've always avoided them despite thinking they look great xx

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete