Why I have grown to love Olivia Palermo...
1. Every occasion, every outing, every day Olivia Palermo seems to have outfit complimentary accessories. You never see her without a perfect bag to go alongside her clothing choice. I'd literally love to spend a day trying on her unimaginable large shoe collection! Choosing which accessories to wear in the morning must be a time consuming task for Olivia - however I highly doubt she's complaining!
2. Olivia is genius at pairing similar coloured items or negotiating a colour pop in her outfit. I really love outfits that seem quite plain but then you add a bright bag or shoes and it changes everything! Although, it would be pretty hard for Olivia to put anything together and not look amazing.
3. Effortless is something I'll always adore in fashion. In Olivia's style you can tell she's spent time thinking about her outfit...but it comes across so natural for her to wear those items. Her prime 'effortlessness' (is that a word, maybe? haha) has to be her hair, it literally falls perfectly (envyyy).
4. Olivia embraces High street fashion alike the rest of us...Olivia Palermo is actually a real person, shopping in the shops we shop in! Doesn't that just make you feel great? Olivia is a great trend setter for Zara - the second pictures are released of her wearing a specifc Zara item it instantly becomes sold out!
5. So so so classy. You don't see Olivia Palermo stumbling into an Essex night club with a bodycon dress and chicken fillets hanging out do you? Her style is a top-notch class act. The only area of skin you see Olivia bare is her legs, and aren't they just amazing? Lean, slender, toned and long - everything you every want from your legs.
6. Finally, following on from the previous point, Olivia has an impeccable figure. Anyone looks 10x better if they look comfortable in the skin their in, and well, if you were in her skin you would feel and look great!
Anyone else share my love for Olivia Palermo's style?