14 January 2014

ATTIRE - hibiscus





Jumper: Topshop Necklace: Dorothy Perkins Jeans: Topshop Boots: Office
Introducing Doug. Doug wanted to get with the action today, he's been following me around all day, definitely craving a spot on my blog! Doug is a rescue Jack Russell from the local Blue Cross centre, he's about 6/7 years old...we have another Jack Russell too called Dolly, maybe if she isn't asleep she can appear in my next post.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I'd be choosey when I wore these boots - however the only times I've worn them have been rainy days or muddy walks. Much to my amazement they are still spotless though! My trusty Topshop Leigh jeans are ideal for a day of many (boring) lectures, alongside my pink jumper which is so fluffy and soft I never want to take it off! It's got quite a high neck which I really like - as we all know I love a polo neck. I couldn't get a good picture of the necklace I wore, but I picked it up from Outfit Stratford in the Dorothy Perkin section as they were massively reduces all the jewellery prices. It's a simple knot design which I think I'll'll wear loads - a good find for £3!

I didn't venture far from the garden today, bitter winds were way to sharp on my fingers! Roll on spring and summer now...


No comments:

Post a Comment