1. Bourjois Liner Pinceau Eyeliner - this summer, after many YouTube tutorials, I have finally mastered the cat eye flick! I initially randomly picked this particular eyeliner, but after trying several other liquid eyeliners I find the colour is ultra black and remains ultra black during the day. Other liquid eyeliners I have tried have worn off whilst wearing them or lost there colour quickly during application which isn't much use ey! Congrats Bourjois for this winner!
2. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Serum - proper Moroccan argan oil is so expensive so I find this product is a good compromise! I confess to being obsessed with my hair, i'm always looking at ways to change my hair style, so after going through many colour and style changes my hair is always in desperate need of recovery. My hair care routine involves putting this serum through my hair at night and washing it out the following morning. I can definitely notice when I've been using this product regularly as my hair feels and looks so smooth and silky. WHOOHOO
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 30ml - I've always been sceptical of expensive make up products, I'm always saying 'Oh your just paying for the brand'. Oh how wrong could I be with this product! I've only just started using Double Wear after purchasing it in Bath a few months ago, but I'm completely converted! The biggest selling point for me is that once you apply it in the morning nothing will affect it during the day, this is great for when your at uni all day walking from one end of campus to the other in all weathers! Also, Double Wear has a semi-matte finish - meaning you don't have to apply powder, another £5 you can save yourself. I've read several reviews about Double Wear lasting for ages, with the high price tag attached I really hope this is the case! I will definitely buy Double Wear again.
4. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Miracle Shine - ok so your now aware of my hair-obsession...but this stuff is amazing! Obviously I love Aussie products in general, but I could scream and shout about their 3 Minute Miracle products all day long.Being a blonde I feel a few weeks after retouching my roots my hair looses its shine and goes all dull, this product is excellent at revitalising your hair...especially after all the rubbish we put our hair through (backcoming, straightening, rollers blah blah blah)!
5. Garnier Body Summerbody Moisturising Lotion - after inheriting my mum's genes of not tanning WHAT SO EVER, I do rely on tanning products to warm up my super white skin. I use this product all year round. In the winter I apply it to my face and neck because, well, everywhere else is wrapped up! And in the summer I use this gradual tanning lotion on top of mouse tan to lengthen the life of my fake tan as I hate the long process of exfoliating and reapplying (zzz). I think I'll always love this product...plus its always on offer!
What are your favourite products?
Love Alice x